News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1963-64 Cadillac Cruise Control KIT.... Refurbished, tested & complete

Started by Gary W Thorne, June 04, 2020, 01:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary W Thorne

Here is a good used original & refurbished 1963 - 1964  Cadillac Cruise Control kit. it appears all of the major components are here, however please do your own research.

Usually the control dial or thumb wheel has a broken rack gear, this one does not.  I have shown the white gear in the pics. It is sticking out in extended & retracted positions. This is what the bowden cable attaches to, in order to set your speed.

The "brain" has been cleaned, lubricated & tested & appeared to operate as it should.

The original cables all turn freely. You may notice that I have included two Bowden cables simply to ensure you have the correct one for your application. 

Both of the mounting brackets for the "brain" have been cleaned though the larger one has pitting.

The wiring harness is complete & appears to be in OK condition.

Shipping into the continental USA will be $60.00....anywhere else including International Shipping will be more.

Contact me for price.    pins.thorneemail addresses not permitted

Gary W Thorne

THIS KIT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE & IS ALSO CURRENTLY LISTED ON eBAY Motors

Thanks