News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'61 & '62 Coupe de Ville PARTING OUT

Started by 61 62 Caddy parts, July 13, 2020, 08:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

61 62 Caddy parts

I have both a 1961 & 1962 Coupe de Ville that I am parting out.  Drive trains in both cars are complete.  Body & interior parts are going fast.  Please eMail your needs and I will see what I can do.
Jim Donnelly

cadparts58

Do you have a decent hood? what is your location and price please.
Frank Puma #10721

61 62 Caddy parts

I have 2:  both the '61 & '62 are serviceable.  The '61 has a nickel sized rust spot starting to come through and the '62 has a small dent at the 'V' ornament. Your choice, $390 each +S&H.  I am located in eastern Colorado in the town of Simla.  If you are anywhere near Colorado, it's best to come and get it as if shipped, it needs to go on a pallet via LTL truck freight, probably ~$275.  Any more, it doesn't seem to matter much, if it goes freight , it's $275 or more.    Ornaments, hinges, hardware & gadgets not included, this is for the hood only.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards, Jim Donnelly.
Jim Donnelly

61 62 Caddy parts

Sorry, the first picture of the '61 fell victim to fat fingers.  Shoot me your eMail address and I'll get yo the other photo.  simlasalvage@msn.com
Jim Donnelly

Andrew Trout

Rochester, NY
1961 Convertible

arch62

Looking for:
3 pin door jamb switch
Cruise control dash switch
Front Center Armrest
Door jamb rubber conduits

timer2

timer2

Can't find the PM I sent so I'll just ask here....I'm looking for a working windshield wiper motor. The washer section need not work (it's a combined unit). I think '61 & '62 are the same.  T. Irvin

signer62

Do either of the vehicles have a Fan Guard Shroud?
PM me.

arch62

Quote from: arch62 on July 17, 2020, 01:02:31 AMLooking for:
3 pin door jamb switch
Cruise control dash switch
Front Center Armrest
Door jamb rubber conduits

bump up again

William Aprile

William Aprile

DO YOU HAVE A MOTOR AND TRANNY FOR A 61 CADILLAC ?????????????????

61Caddy9090

Hello, Looking for 1961 Cadillac remote trunk release mechanism.  I believe that there is a vacuum button located on left of glovebox and a vacuum activated release in truck at latch.

Jeffrey mang

Jim, would you still have either the lid to the washer jar, of the fuel filter assembly??
Thanks, Jeff

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

The OP hasn't been on the board in 3 years.
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

60eldo

Jon. Kluczynski

Lost in the 60s