News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1958 Cadillac parting out

Started by Dexfoster, January 10, 2021, 03:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddy Wizard

I'm trying to source a good 57 or 58 transmission and driveshaft for a guy here in Georgia.  Got one?
Art Gardner

1955 S60 Fleetwood sedan (now under resto -- has been in paint shop since June 2022!)
1955 S62 Coupe (future show car? 2/3 done)
1958 Eldo Seville (2/3 done)

tankmanwfg@yahoo.com

Dex: Looking for good sheet metal (no dents or rot) for a 1958 Cadillac M&M Flower Car. She is on a 158" commercial wheel base. Does not have the Fleetwood die-cast grills on top of the front fenders (much sedan metal is useable). Need a hood, pair of front fenders, pair of front doors with glass & all innards & door panels, pair of rear doors with all innards, pair of rear fenders / quarters, pair of rear bumper ends, pair of front dual headlight die cast trim. I believe that most sedan sheet metal will work, or can serve as patch panels if too short in length. I Can supply length & height dimensions. Thanks for your help: William F. Gasser CLC Member tankmanwfg@yahoo.com