News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 66 RH FRT FENDER, TRUNK LID,REAR BUMPER ASSY, RH REAR DOOR-can PU most areas

Started by blugg, May 03, 2014, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blugg

Looking for clean (not dented, not rotted) passenger rear door (shell only) and front passenger side front fender for a 66 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 series.  Rear PS door shell needs to be from a fleetwood 60 series model, The front fender can be from any model 66 Cadillac as they are all the same.

Also seeking a clean any model 66 year trunk lid and rear bumper assy (yes all of it)  mine was hit from behind, damage to much to repair.

Able to pick up in person as these are large, heavy, an awkward to attempt to ship.  Possible cities or states I travel thru the following:  anywhere in IL, all of FL, most of GA-mainly ATL GA, STL MO, lower MI, anywhere in OH or PA, central IA, most of NJ, OKC OK, KSC KS, DFW TX.     Do not travel to west side of continental US or over the Rockies

Im from Chicago area but do some transport an road traveling from time to time.  Direct contact is blugg@msn.com

Or eight 4 7 -
Six eight 8
One 2 3 four

Series75

come oick them up in Morristown NJ.   I have the straight RR Fleetwood door and a rust free trunk lid and a straight rear bumper without brackets.  I'll send pics.  Tom CLC#6866

blugg

Can do Tom

NJ is a place I travel to or thru

Exciting times to get replacement sheet metal