News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac Eldorado - Oil Bath Air Cleaner

Started by Zwildman1, January 12, 2020, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zwildman1

Looking to purchase 1956 Eldorado oil bath air cleaner pods.  I have the main bat wing unit that mounts to the dual quads.  I am looking for the two pods and any mounting hardware.

Thank you for your assistance.  Dan Wild @zwildman1email addresses not permitted

Cadman-iac

Quote from: Zwildman1 on January 12, 2020, 12:29:22 PM
Looking to purchase 1956 Eldorado oil bath air cleaner pods.  I have the main bat wing unit that mounts to the dual quads.  I am looking for the two pods and any mounting hardware.

Thank you for your assistance.  Dan Wild @zwildman1email addresses not permitted
Those wouldn't be the same as the single 4 cleaner would it?
If so,  I've got 2 I'd sell.
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Zwildman1

Thank you for your reply.  This should be for a car with dual quad carburetors.  I attached a picture of the entire assembly.

Cadman-iac

Quote from: Zwildman1 on January 12, 2020, 05:59:38 PM
Thank you for your reply.  This should be for a car with dual quad carburetors.  I attached a picture of the entire assembly.
Ok, mine are just the plain old stock ones.
Sorry I couldn't help.
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Zwildman1