News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 Sedan deVille small piece of side trim needed

Started by Yogi, September 22, 2021, 02:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yogi

Looking for that little baby piece of chrome that attaches to the "B" pillar between front and rear doors to complete that long, horizontal side moulding.  The thing is about as big as a thumbnail. 
Driver's Side. 1956 Sedan deVille.  Model 6239DX  Of course, the Hardtop piece is not the same as standard sedan.  Of course.
Thanks,  Yogi 

Cadman-iac

Yogi 
  I believe I have that piece.  I'll have to dig it up as I've boxed up all the little stuff. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow, or actually,  later today, and I'll let you know for sure.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

cadparts58

These are from a 56 Sedan de Ville. They are driver quality. If Cadman-iac doesn't have them, I am asking $20 plus shipping. The numbers on the back are L6 and R3.
Frank Puma #10721

Cadman-iac

Yogi, I haven't been able to find that piece yet, so if you want to move on to cadparts58's piece I understand. His is already found and available. Mine is here,  but it may take a week or more to find.
I apologize, but thanks for your consideration.

Rick
CLC# 32373

cadparts58

Thanx Cadman-iac. Didn't mean to be out of line on your response. but thought I could help. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

Lexi

I have bought parts from both Frank and Rick and they are among the best of the best to deal with. There was also another CLC'er looking for this same part not that long ago, (Chuck?). Hopefully he will see this thread. So keep looking for that trim Cadman-iac! Clay/Lexi

Cadman-iac

Quote from: cadparts58 on September 22, 2021, 06:05:16 PM
Thanx Cadman-iac. Didn't mean to be out of line on your response. but thought I could help. Thanx Frank

Frank,
No problem,  I was passing the baton on to you since I seem to have misplaced my part. If Yogi wants it sooner, he can get it from you.
I know I have one, it's just a matter of finding the right box. I have a list of what's inside each box, but I didn't list these little things like that  or I would have had to buy stock in a paper mill.
I will continue to look for it, and I'll post it here when I do find it. That way if someone else is needing one, hopefully they will see it listed here.
Thank you for your concern, but you are not ot of line.

Rick

PS: Thanks for the shout out Clay, much appreciated!!
CLC# 32373

Cadman-iac

Yogi,

I don't know if you have bought any of these yet,  but if not, I just found mine. After looking through every box I have with no luck, I checked the car itself, and there they were laying on the floor. I knew I had taken them off, just couldn't remember what I did with them afterwards.
Anyway,  if you are interested, please let me know. I'll ask the same price as Frank so I don't undercut him, since I passed it on to him earlier.
And here's some pictures so you know what condition they are in.

Rick
CLC# 32373

cadparts58

Yogi,
Go with Rick's, they look better than the ones I have.
Frank Puma #10721

Cadman-iac

Thank you Frank, but it's your sale first now, I did pass. After thinking about it, I should have just posted that if "anyone else" needs a set, I have them.

Rick
CLC# 32373