News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 Lasalle V8 Parts

Started by |Tom|, February 02, 2022, 12:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|Tom|

Looking for any 1937 Lasalle engine/transmission parts. Full engines or individual components. Speed parts too.
Please let me know if you have anything available. Would love to chat and have a conversation.
Thanks,
Tom

Poncholover

Location?
Speaking of speed parts, I would love me some aluminum heads but they are stupid expensive...
Flattie Caddy

|Tom|

Pacific north west, but not afraid of a road trip.

If you have some heads, I'll take em!

harry s

I have a '37 Cadillac engine and trans, a single head (not sure which side) and some other parts. It would be the ultimate road trip. I live in VA.     Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

GregoryAlan

Quote from: |Tom| on February 02, 2022, 12:47:42 AM
Looking for any 1937 Lasalle engine/transmission parts. Full engines or individual components. Speed parts too.
Please let me know if you have anything available. Would love to chat and have a conversation.
Thanks,
Tom

We have a lot of 'scammers' come and go through our forum so I am a bit gun-shy posting on wanted and for sale ads. Is your name Tom or J Bilsborrrow? Is Tom a nickname? I don't mean any disrespect but you are a new member with only a couple posts. Not too long ago I was a new member with just a few posts as well...

I have a couple '37 transmissions, a couple '38 up transmissions and a Edmunds polished 2x2 intake with 2 carbs and linkage. I'm not looking to sell so I have a 'not for sale' price in mind...

I'd feel more comfortable dealing with a member that has more info filled out in there profile. There is a place for location and CLC membership number. I checked my profile and guess what, even I have some info missing that I need to address...

carlhungness

You sent me a PM and I attempted to reply, but the name you gave was only TOM.
I called 650 815-6829 and the voice mail box is not set up.
    I believe you are looking for an engine and transmission for your '37. I sold my '37 trans to Jack Henton, the top was damaged in shipping, but repairable. He may have another so give him a call at 619 454-1396. If he wants to sell you the trans with the damaged top I can tell you the innards are perfect, I drove the car it came out of. The top can be repaired easily, and Jack can give you the name of the welder who has done this job previously. The trans is a '37 for sure. I do not have a flat head for sale any longer, sold it.

Poncholover

Flattie Caddy

jorgefife

I see the postings for 1937 LaSalle, model 50
I am looking for a clutch and flywheel, or otherwise someone who I can send mine and have them repaired/ refurbished
I too was scammed a year ago by someone who knew exactly what to say. His wife was deaf and mute, but it seemed he scammed others also. I sent him $ 300. 00 for a few parts and I had to do it the same day, so I went to Walmart and sent it. Carl Hungerness later warned me and said this crook had done it others. I reported it but I dont believe anything will come of it
Please advise.
I also have a 59 Coupe deVille, fully restored
My number is (281) 728- 9035
Thank you

Dexfoster

I have a 38 lasalle engine and transmission been sitting outside for a good bit.
Dex
210 842 0373
Dex1244734@yahoo.com
1947 sedanette
1947 sedan
1946 sedan
1957 coupe deville