News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Two matching 1975 - 1978 Cadillac Eldorado Front Fenders for sale, SF Bay Area

Started by HouseOfCadillacs, March 19, 2013, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HouseOfCadillacs

Two matching 1975 - 1978 Cadillac Eldorado Front Fenders for sale

This is a matching set from a '76 Eldorado Convertible that has always been in California.  I'm located in the SF Bay Area and fenders must be picked up or I can potentially deliver up to 50 miles (I don't have the time or means to package those up for shipping, sorry). I'm asking $180 each or $300 for the set.

Left Hand/Driver Side Fender:

Very good condition, a few minor door dings and tiny dents around the front side marker, should be easy to fix before the repaint. There are only very minor surface rust spots as shown in the detail shots, nothing a wire brush couldn't fix.
Lots of photos at:
www.houseofcadillacs.com/ebay/1976EldoradoFrontFenderLH65A

Right Hand/Passenger Side Fender:

Very good condition, a few minor door dings and one small dent in the area of the lower bottom molding (shown in the detail shots). There are only very minor surface rust spots and one tiny rust hole (at the lower wheel opening, right next to where the wheel opening molding attaches und covered by the molding).
Lots of photos at:
www.houseofcadillacs.com/ebay/1976EldoradoFrontFenderRH65B

These fenders are correct for the following Cadillac models:
1975 Eldorado Convertible and Coupe
1976 Eldorado Convertible and Coupe
1977 Eldorado Coupe
1978 Eldorado Coupe
Stephan Kozanda, CLC# 17758