News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Needed a rear curved glass and front windsheild (both EZ eye) 1958 4 door SEDAN

Started by wm link, May 28, 2008, 12:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wm link

windsheild part #: 468 7090, rear glass part #:  471 6879, Coupes will not fit

John Morris #23947

I have both of these in mint condition. I must confirm they are tinted. Where are you??
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

wm link

I am in  phoenix (pronounced furnace) AZ...Do I recollect correctly that you are in the north west?

John Morris #23947

Yes, I'm up in the Coastal Range in Oregon, right in the middle of the 5 logging companies in the new show "Axmen". I have never shipped huge glass before. I broke my ankle yesterday, I may not be able to check out the glass for a couple days.
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

wm link

What would your price be for each, assuming good condition and EZ eye?  I have a friend in that area that will be returning here that might be able to tote.

John Morris #23947

A beautiful windshield with no clouding or bubbles $250. Rear in same condition, $100. Even with broken ankle I'm pulling out for Eastern Oregon desert in the morn for a 58 Limo. Can you contact me sunday??

wm link

My FIRST car was a 58 formal limo. My Dad just about fell over when I drove it home! email me privatly your phone # and I will give you a call. You might have other stuff I need too.

The Tassie Devil(le)

Quote from: John Morris #23947 on May 28, 2008, 08:16:23 PM
I broke my ankle yesterday, I may not be able to check out the glass for a couple days.   
Man, how did you do that?   Jumping over an obstacle?

But, I know how you feel.  I broke mine in 1990, and was off work for 5 months.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon