News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Eldorado Brougham for sale

Started by Bill Buckingham, November 29, 2009, 06:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Buckingham

Hello all:

I've recently decided to sell my Eldorado Brougham.  The car has been in our family longer than me, and I'd relly like to see her go to a good home.  Here's the information:

1957 Eldorado Brougham: Body number 337.  35,000 original miles, Chamonix White, White leather interior with black leather trim and black mouton carpeting.  2 owner car on original functioning air-ride.  Recent tires, complete brake job and water pump.  This car has been in our family since 1967.  It has a very old repaint (prior to our ownership) that shows very well.  The interior and chrome are original and in very good condition.  All options work as they should, and the car drives excellent.  This is a beautiful example of a special car. 

Pictures of the car are posted at:   http://picasaweb.google.com/brhm57/57EldoradoBrougham337#

If any further information is needed, please contact me at (708) 308-9398, or brhm57@comcast.net

Bill Buckingham
Member #1976
Bill Buckingham
CLC # 1976
1957 Eldo Brougham
1958 Fleetwood 60S

Rollochrome

Quote from: Bill Buckingham on November 29, 2009, 06:28:01 PM
Hello all:

I've recently decided to sell my Eldorado Brougham.  The car has been in our family longer than me, and I'd relly like to see her go to a good home.  Here's the information:

1957 Eldorado Brougham: Body number 337.  35,000 original miles, Chamonix White, White leather interior with black leather trim and black mouton carpeting.  2 owner car on original functioning air-ride.  Recent tires, complete brake job and water pump.  This car has been in our family since 1967.  It has a very old repaint (prior to our ownership) that shows very well.  The interior and chrome are original and in very good condition.  All options work as they should, and the car drives excellent.  This is a beautiful example of a special car. 

Pictures of the car are posted at:   http://picasaweb.google.com/brhm57/57EldoradoBrougham337#

If any further information is needed, please contact me at (708) 308-9398, or brhm57@comcast.net

Bill Buckingham
Member #1976

Asking price?
O.P. Smith
CLC Member # 25564
--1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertable, red on white leather
--1991 Cadillac Brougham, white on blue leather
--1991 Chevrolet Suburban Regency Custom Conversion 4wd, white w/ graphics on maroon leather
--1979 Corvette resto-mod
--1969 Kaiser Willis Deuce & 1/2
--a handfull of boring current production daily drivers destined to be tin cans

Bill Buckingham

Hello:  I guess I cut too much for the text, sorry about that.  I'm starting out at $145,000, but would like to hear offers.  This market is so crazy, this particular car confuses me. 
Bill Buckingham
CLC # 1976
1957 Eldo Brougham
1958 Fleetwood 60S

Bo Bolino

Hi Bill,is the car still for sale?? If so,do you have any vanities,owners manual,etc.. with it??
thanks,Bo

Bill Buckingham

Quote from: Bo Bolino on January 09, 2010, 03:02:36 PM
Hi Bill,is the car still for sale?? If so,do you have any vanities,owners manual,etc.. with it??
thanks,Bo

Hello:  Yes, the car is still for sale.  I have vanities EXCEPT the perfume box and atomizer (I have the bottle in an incorrect box).  Thanks!
Bill Buckingham
CLC # 1976
1957 Eldo Brougham
1958 Fleetwood 60S

Broughams by BO

Bill,let me know if you would like to buy an atomizer & box? I might part with one.
Thanks,Bo
1957 EB#258 (ALMOST DONE)
1958 EB#661 SOLD TO MIAMI
1972 CALAIS COUPE SOLD!
1971 COUPE DEVILLE 13K SOLD!
1977 COUPE DEVILLE  5,800 MILES!SOLD TO NEW ZEALAND!