News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Seeking 1931 V-8 355A Parts

Started by Jim Cowin, December 13, 2009, 12:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Cowin

I am looking for the following:

• intake manifold cover - with the embossed V-8 on it.
    Sidemount tire hub cover lock.  I have the hub cover...but missing the inside locking piece
    Front right sun visor
    Spring covers?

Thank you!
1958 6237DX
1941 6019 Special
1931 355A 7-Passenger Sedan
1937 75 Convertible Sedan
1968 Coupe DeVille

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Jim,

A gentleman by the name of Pete Sanders specializes in 1928-1933 Cadillac parts. Although I believe he caters mainly to V12 and V16 cars, you might want to give him ring.

His contact information can be found by visiting the link in my signature.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

yachtflame

Jim,
I have a barn full of Cadillac & LaSalle parts mostly from 1928-1931. I make leather covers for springs and reproduce many of the pot metal parts in bronze. I'm in the Caribbean until June when I go back to Mass. for the summer. If you stil need any parts then, please email me at yachtflame@yahoo.com or call me at 340-998-5199.

Wayne Elsworth #17075
www.yachtflame.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Wayne Womble 12210

The spring covers are easy to make.  They tended to rust out, so they might be difficult to find otherwise.

yachtflame

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on December 13, 2009, 10:45:49 PM
Wayne, can I add you to the list?

Sure, ad me to your list. The only set back is that I'm seasonal. I'm in Western Mass. from June until Nov. 1st.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075