News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1927 & 1928 LaSalle Parts

Started by jpm123, December 23, 2009, 04:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpm123

Want to buy any 1927&8 LaSalle Parts.  I especially need: hand throttle parts & linkage, dashboard knobs for ignition and choke, cover for electrical junction box on firewall, speedometer cable, interior door knobs, water outlet housing on front top of heads (left and right), emergency break pawl, water pump (really just outlet housing), 6 wire wheels to fit 1927. 
If you know of anyone who might have 1927 or 1928 LaSalle parts to sell, please send me their phone number or e-mail address, or ask them to call me.
Thank you
John Micciche #25658
John Micciche CLC #25658

Otto Skorzeny

Hi John,

Click on the link in my signature. There is a large list of parts vendors for Cadillacs and LaSalles.

Pete Sanders and Wayne Elsworth are two individuals on the list specializing in parts for Cadillacs and LaSalle's of your vintage.

There are other antique parts places and restoration specialty shops on the list that also might be able to help you with things like the speedometer cable and water pump.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Carfreak

You should consider joining the LaSalle Appreciation Society. 

1927-'40 LaSalles:
The LaSalle Appreciation Society (LAS)
Jack Hotz, director
(856) 429-0641
jackscaddy@aol.com

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/chapters.shtml
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

wayne elsworth

John,
I have several of the parts that you are looking for though  I won't be able to help you until June as I am in the Caribbean for the winter. I have a fellow who is looking for a 1928 Lasalle radiator shell if you know of an extra one. If you by chance have a spare, I'll email you his contact info so you can deal with him directly. If you still need parts in June, call me at 340-998-5199. I also recast many of the pot metal parts in bronze to replace worn out pieces such as the throttle gears at the bottom of the steering unit.
Any way, stay in touch.
Wayne

John Micciche

Quote from: wayne elsworth on December 23, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
John,
I have several of the parts that you are looking for though  I won't be able to help you until June as I am in the Caribbean for the winter. I have a fellow who is looking for a 1928 Lasalle radiator shell if you know of an extra one. If you by chance have a spare, I'll email you his contact info so you can deal with him directly. If you still need parts in June, call me at 340-998-5199. I also recast many of the pot metal parts in bronze to replace worn out pieces such as the throttle gears at the bottom of the steering unit.
Any way, stay in touch.
Wayne
Sorry I don't have a '28 radiator shell.  I wish you were here (Actually I wish I were there!)  Enjoy the beauty of it all.  John Micciche

yachtflame

Quote from: John Micciche on December 24, 2009, 07:41:39 PM
Sorry I don't have a '28 radiator shell.  I wish you were here (Actually I wish I were there!)  Enjoy the beauty of it all.  John Micciche

John, I must say that the weather here is better then what I've been hearing about in the states! I was able to find 4 Lobsters while snorkling today. Call me in the spring.
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075