News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

59 Fleetwood 60 Special Side Moldings

Started by John Morris #23947, January 31, 2010, 08:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Morris #23947

I have a 59 Fleetwood 60 Special parts car that is still untouched, except for most side moldings are removed. If you need any side moldings, lets talk.
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

Roger Zimmermann

Has that car the rear grille for sale?

Roger
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

John Morris #23947

Hi Roger! Yes, the rear grill looks nice. I am still in my Pajama's, but I will get pictures after I put my clown suit on.
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

John Morris #23947

Roger, Sorry about the delay.

David Greenburg

"Most" side moldings removed; I assume that means the chrome fake "air intakes" on the rear doors are gone, but if not, I'd be interested in those if they're not pitted.  I just need the chrome part, not the sheet metal part.  I also need one of the large trim clips used to attach the trunk edge stainless to the trunk.  Specifically, I need the clip from either the far right or far left sides; the ones from the middle are different.   I'm also looking for a driver grade black and white back seat if the interior is in any kind of condiition.  I'll buy or trade.  I've got most of the stainless side pieces and a supposedly good autotronic eye amplifier (my car is not so equipped, so I have no way to check) among other things as trade bait.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

John Morris #23947

Hi David. The side scoops are already spoken for, sorry. When I pull the trunk molding I'll inspect the clips. Might not start parting for 2 weeks as Cali trip coming.

daniel S

I would love to have the glove box lock and housing...

What about the other trim that goes on the rear doors is that still available?

David Greenburg

Quote from: John Morris #23947 on February 02, 2010, 03:29:55 PM
Hi David. The side scoops are already spoken for, sorry. When I pull the trunk molding I'll inspect the clips. Might not start parting for 2 weeks as Cali trip coming.

Thanks, John.  I'm in no rush on the clip; been looking for quite some time; jest keep me in mind when you get to it.  I know the airscoops would already be gone . . or else pitted.  They always are!
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

John Morris #23947

Other rear door moldings are here. Those glove box locks are a PAIN!! No keys to glove box.

cady

Interested in the upper right front side molding that is pot metal on the fleetwood.  This is not on the top of the fenderI can be reached at 540-539-1361 or by e-mail Thanks Bill