News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

57 Cadillac El Dorado Brougham, Great Condition Sale

Started by Brandon Kingsolver, April 02, 2010, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon Kingsolver

I have a 8/9 out of 10 rating 57 Brougham for sale.  I have tons of pics just email me if you are interested.  The car deserves a much better home it needs to be seen to appreciate.  95,000 obo

kingsolver22@hotmail.com

Its not exactly easy to find the right avenue to sell one of these cars hence finding this forum.  Its located in N. California NO RUST matching numbers original.

Brandon Kingsolver

here ya go

omalley

Hello,

What is the body number?  What is the milage showing?  Is the car on air?  Are the vanities there?  What works, what does not?

Brandon Kingsolver

I will email you tonight with the details on the vanities, and other requested information.  I am at work and cannot work on this right now thanks.  Please email me so I can send it to you that way. 

kingsolver22@hotmail.com

Brandon Kingsolver

XGLEGAL

That is great news, # 352 will be a new addition to the survivor's list!!  I am sure Yann will update that soon.
  FYI to Brougham aficionados, another car (#342) was recently added to the list in the past week or two.
  Close to 70% now....
Xavier A. Gutierrez, Esq.  CLC # 24068
1957 Ser. 62 Conv.
1957 Eldo Biarritz
1957 CDV
1961 Ser. 62 Conv.