News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1930 Cadillac rear wheel with wood spokes

Started by drbrommerich, April 20, 2010, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drbrommerich

I need one but would liketo buy two wheels instead of repairing mine. The rims are 19 in. Thankyou  Dave #236661
David Brommerich,CLC#23661
1930 Cadillac 4-dr Sedan
1930 Cadillac 4-dr Sport Phaeton

wayne #17075

Which type of wooden wheels are you looking for? The ones that the tyre and outer wheel separate from the hub or the 1 piece type?
Wayne #17075

Otto Skorzeny

Was Calimer's not able to help?  Just curious since he makes brand new ones which I'm sure will be better than any used ones you might locate.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

drbrommerich

Thankyou for your help. I am not out of the woods yet, I just bought 4 used wood wheels and I'm waiting for shipment. My existing wheels have a plate welded inbetween wood spokes and hub and I don't want to take it apart unlill I have something to replace them. I'll let you know how this works in a couple of weeks. Thanks again  drbs
David Brommerich,CLC#23661
1930 Cadillac 4-dr Sedan
1930 Cadillac 4-dr Sport Phaeton