News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Reality hits you hard Bro !

Started by Quentin Hall, September 18, 2011, 05:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Thats funny, though things could have turned out worse, the girls in back couldn't help but laughing and the guy in back was all serious looking. I just heard the interviewer say crazy, I wonder if he was referring the the guy not the accident.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Quentin Hall

It was bugging me where I had seen that guy b4. Then it hit me . . . BAM  . . . . as hard as reality Bro; he must be "Tow Mater" from the Cars Movies. Check out the background too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiM6nATy9Bk&feature=related
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Eric S. Maypother #15104

This is still just as funny no matter how many times you watch it over and over, the girls in back are funny to, you can also see why the guy has a strap on his hat.

Hits you hard Bro has some other video's on youtube with him also, search "George Lindell"

I like the Mountains in the Cars Video.

Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham