News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1952 Coupe Build.

Started by CECILALLENMOORE, March 21, 2020, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CECILALLENMOORE

Here’s my 52 Coupe I’m beginning a build on. It’s really straight, and solid. Had it for about a month. I have the brakes replaced, and have a fuel tank to replace but it runs great. We are about to drop it a few 3-4 inches and get it back on the road ASAP so I’ll be back with updates as it comes along.

I could use seats as these have been replaced by something later model, but I want the nice big original seats if I can find them. Gonna go slick black, with red interior. It will be a mild custom driver that can be put back to original really easy when I’m done.

Anyone else have a 50-53?

carlhungness

More photos please, we love 'em.

Omarine

Hello Cecil -

love the car! i just got my first real caddy - same as yours - 52 cdv.  Just got it in DEC and it's almost road ready - been slow going.  I like what you're doing.  would like to exchange notes sometime, Im in FL.

cheers!
oscar
1949 Harley Davidson FL
1952 Cadillac Coupe de Ville
1961 Chevy Impala 2 dr hardtop

larose

Kirby

I have a 52 power bench seat and rear seat if your close to Virginia.
1953 Cadillac Model 62