News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1975 Eldo window rollers for better price?

Started by PVM, March 01, 2012, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PVM

Hello,
I need quarter window rollers, also plastic guides for it. Prices of one roller kit $39-50gives no joy. And I need only plastic roller, no need for screw hardware. Anyone sells only plastic roller? Plastic guides? Door glass rollers/guides? As i am far from usa, I would like to get "all windows plastic hardware" at once to save shiping expencies and time

Thanks for all info
1975 eldo convertible - 8.2 liters (500cid) will never understand, will always love.
1979 Chevy caprice station wagon 8 seater -not restored, notrepaired, but starts and drives anytime.
Guys, you were making wonderfull cars somewhere  over the ocean! (some years ago).

cwcinps

The best I find out there seems to be with a firm in California.  It is interesting some prices they all over the place but they sell the helpful tool too.  I purchased a relay from them and it was as advertised.

http://store.convertibleparts.com/wimepa.html
Chris

1957 Coupe deVille
1976 Convertible Eldorado