News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Selling 1937 7519, 1941 7533, 1941 6733

Started by Dan Sibila, September 12, 2012, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Sibila

Hi all,

Made a few updates.  Sorry for incorrect year in subject string!

I am reducing my collection of cars due to space time and other life priorities (i.e., family)!

First is the 1937 Cadillac Series 7519 - A mostly original Fleetwood car with original glass, paint and mostly original mohair interior.  The engine was rebuilt by the prior owner and I must say he did a fantastic job (he was a machinist by trade).  This car is absolutely a great driver, the best I have actually.  $30K OBO.

Second is a 1941 Cadillac Series 7533 - Again a very original car in many ways!  Sat in southern california museum for close to 20 years.  Correct interior and exterior with one modification to have dual exhaust.  Rebuilt transmission in 2011.  Rebuilt Carb in 2011.  Needs a little more fine tuning (of which I am not capable) to be an even stronger work horse.  Has working electric divider.  Comes with both front and rear radio.  Comes with uninstalled 6V Carter electric fuel pump.  $25K OBO.

Third is a 1941 Cadillac Series 6733 - A slightly modified car with custom pin striping and conversion to 12 volt negative ground system.  Still a nice solid car.  Needs a little more care to be perfect.  Comes with skirts and working backup light.  I don't have the time or proper equipment to make it all happen.   comes with uninstalled 12V Carter electric fuel pump. $25K OBO.

All of these cars do run.  The 37 extremely reliable (never been stuck anywhere..knock on wood).  The 41-7533 has some hesitation out of the gate and under load (never stuck).  The 41-6733 has some vapor lock issues that the supplied pump will  take care of it.

Not to be difficult, but I will not post pictures this week as I am posting to show in person for anyone who is coming to Canton, Ohio for the Significant Gathering of Automobiles at Glenmoor Country Club (9-14 through 9-16).  Please simply reply with your email or send me one at sibilad@sbcglobal.net so that we can arrange a live viewing and answer your questions in person.

Thanks,
Dan S

Dan Sibila