News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Dash Pad / Cover

Started by Dennis Branch, October 16, 2013, 03:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Branch

I am looking for the dash pad or cover for a 1957 Fleetwood 60 series 4 dr hard top. If someone has one they bought and never used or maybe installed on a dash and sold the car before installing it I am interested. Any help would be appreciated. I can be contacted at 601-467-9244 Thanks Dennis Branch

Grant Owen

Check out  www.autoline.se   they have them just like the originals.

Dennis Branch

Grant, thank you so much  for the website. Unfortunately it is in European. Did you figure out a way to see how much the dashes are. Any help is truly appreciative. My personal email is dennisbranchsremail addresses not permitted
Thanks in advance!!
Dennis

Grant Owen

Denis you should be able to translate the site click on the English or US flag, if you email them they will reply in English . They used to have a depot in CA  not sure if they still do. I have got dashes from them before & I live in New Zealand . The dash I got of them for my 57 Eldorado was perfect just like original it had the original Buffalo Grain they have the other Grains as well the cost was about $600.

Dennis Branch

Thanks Grant I will give that a try
Happy Motoring
Dennis Branch

J Kjerrulf

Bought my 1957 Eldorado dash from RD Autoline, as Grant says the Buffalo grain is excellent. They were able to tone in an identical copper color to fit the rest of my interior after sending them a sample. Cut-outs for A/C vents I had to do myself.
Did cost me a lot more than $600 including shipping/coloring - but well worth it behind the wheel. :)
/J Kjerrulf
Eldorado Seville 1957

BIGTOM

There's a place in CA called Just Dashes http://www.justdashes.com I've heard their stuff is better than the original. I plan on using them when the time comes.

Grant Owen

Just recently worked on a car with a dash from the people Tom mentioned I would never use one of those dashes in a quality car.

BIGTOM

Quote from: Grant Owen on October 24, 2013, 03:42:16 PM
Just recently worked on a car with a dash from the people Tom mentioned I would never use one of those dashes in a quality car.

The recommendation I received was from 3-4 years ago, please disregard just dashes. Since I've not personally used them, I cannot vouch for them. Grant, can you elaborate? I'm new with my resto and need tips and all the tips I can get!

Grant Owen

Tom as if I comment on here no doubt my comments will be removed so I will send a PM.