News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Mid '60s Cadillac Fleetwood to be featured tonight on Velocity Channel

Started by chrisntam, July 26, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisntam

9 pm central time, Velocity channel, the show is "The Auto Firm with Alex Vega".

It's a new show, I haven't been too impressed by it, they have been customizing new high end cars.

Tonight, they feature a mid to late '60s or so Cadillac Fleetwood.  At least that's what I saw on a quick promo.

They re-run the show at midnight central time, 11 am central on Thursday.  Often they re-run it the following Wednesday.

Perhaps someone can "review" it for us to see if it's a worthwhile watch.  I'll be asleep as I get up at 4 am to get ready for work.   >:(
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Series75

What a disappointment in so many ways.  Debate the end product, but I'm sure there are fans of this look.  All I see is cover-up.   Bigger disappointment is the lack of quality from the Auto Firm.  At the reveal a clean shot of the quarter panel and skirt....bondo, dents, wavvy.  The interior upholstery has no fit, looks like Pep Boys covers loosely installed.  The customers request to have his son's name CASH, baked into the final design was initially approached with a zoom photo of the front CADILLAC script and thoughts of adjusting that spelling.   The end product skipped that skill challenge and the solution was to install a front license plate with the sons name,  Now That's Custom Auto Shop work. (?). The price paid for this job is undisclosed. 

chrisntam

............well............that sucked..............

I will say this, the guys working on it sure talked up the Cadillac brand (of '67).

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas