News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Caddy Croaatia

Started by Igor, December 29, 2023, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

Good afternoon.
I have a nice Cadillac that I bought in Florida a year and a half ago and brought it home to Opatija. The car has a sticker from your club on the glass. The car is a de ville hardtop from 1970. I'm contacting you because I need a little help. The car's clock and radio do not work. I would like everything to be right for me. The car has 70,000 ml and is in excellent condition. By the way, I'm a fan of American culture and cars like Corvette and Cadillac. Anyway, greetings from Wartime Europe.
Igor Magaš

scottsdaleaz

I do not have the specific wiring diagram for your year but i think the clock and radio fuse/power feeds are unrelated.. but checking the two fuses may bring one of two to life. 

Do you have power at the cigarette lighter plug? I think that is shared with the clock. 

Did both go out at the same time? On newer radio that hot power (as into the clock) is needed to reserve memory but that tech i don't think was there in the 70's.

Sretno s tvojom kočijom.
1975 Eldorado
Member Number: 34629