News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Rust Remover

Started by Ralph Messina CLC 4937, March 23, 2005, 02:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

The attached information came to our region’s (Raritan River Region) mailing address: http://www.ridrust.com. TARGET=_blank>www.ridrust.com.  The pictures and performance are quite impressive if it works as well as claimed. I don’t know anyone who’s used it, so this is FYI, and not a recommendation. Hopefully someone on this board has, and can comment.

Ralph

George

Looks too good to be true. Be interesting if anyone has tried it.

George

I just spent a bit of time on this site. It does look too good to really be true. If anyone in the USA tries this stuff, please let me know the result. Can it be painted? it doesnt say.

Johan Boltendal 158

I have tried it this week, dipping only, works well on heavy and minor rusted parts. Nuts, bolts, washers, clamps, engine parts, etc. All parts came out without rust and I tried the most rusted parts.
Yes the part can be painted as well.Give it a try, you will be satisfied, Johan