News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1961 and 1962 build sheets wanted

Started by quadfins, January 10, 2009, 03:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadfins

I am one of the authors of the 1961 & 1962 Authenticity Manual. As part of that project, I performed a statistical analysis of 9 build sheets that members have sent to me. It has been a most interesting project, and I would like to expand upon it.
   If you have a build sheet for your 1961 or 1962 Cadillac, please send me a scan or photocopy, so that I can break down and analyze the information on all of the cars listed, and add it to the database. I will be happy to provide you with a copy of the information.
   You can send it to me via either of my addresses listed in the “Technicians” section of the CLC website.
   As an example of the information derived, the most popular color for 1961 was Olympic White (24%), and the least common options were cruise control and power vent windows (4.2% each).
   Thanks for your help.

Jim Eccleston
CLC 16079
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

jagbuxx #12944

Hi Jim
I sent you over the Cars Built Sheet for my '61-
hope it comes over ok and it helps.
Frank Burns #12944
76 Coupe d'Elegance EFI Galloway Green Firemist
70 deVille Convert San Mateo Red
61 Coupe Deville Bristol Blue
41 Series 61 Deluxe Coupe 6127D Black
08 STS 3.6 1SC  Thunder Gray
16 GTI Gray
03 T-Bird Black
16 Grand Cherokee Summit, Granite
19 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH
07 Corvette Blue
20 MB S450 White

"Whatever the occasion, there
is no better way to arrive than in a Cadillac.

quadfins

Hi Frank,
   Your build sheet came through fine. You are # 1 on my list.
   Many thanks,

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

quadfins

Hi Steve,
   My email on the CLC website was not updated. I sent you a private message with the corrected one, and updated the site here. I'll look forward to getting your build sheet.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4