News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Need pics for new Walt McCall "Fleetwood Series 75" Book

Started by Sue, May 27, 2009, 12:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Author Walt McCall joined the Motor City Region CLC at their May membership meeting.  You may recognize his name from books in your library that he previously authored including:  "80 years of Cadillac", "Classic American Ambulances 1900 to 1979" or "American Funeral Vehicles 1883 - 2003" and so on. 

Walt is working on a new book about Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 "the Cadillac of Cadillacs" and is looking for photos for the color section. 

Do you have a Series 75 (or Series 67 or 72) that you are interested to have included in his book?

Please forward your pictures to Walt ASAP (wmccall@sympatico.ca).  Deadline for submission is early June.

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
I have all 3 books mentioned, the 80 Years book is 1 of my favorite out of the dozens of Cadillac books I have, I've always been wondering if Walt is going to make a second edition, I think 80 years just goes to 1983 or so.

I don't have any pictures to contribute but I'll be looking to add the "Fleetwood Series 75" Book to my collection.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham