News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Casting pasrts in bronze soon

Started by Wayne #17057, July 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne #17057

I'll be sending wax copies to the foundry soon. If you have anything that needs replacing (especially between 1928 and 1933) contact me before the end of the month. I can copy most parts even if broken. I use the "lost wax" method and make molds, then wax copies to be cast in bronze and some in stainless Steel. Call me with any questions at 413-549-0550 or email me at yachtflame@yahoo.com.

Stinson

Hello Wayne,
Any idea what it might cost for two '37 transmision housings for the windshield wiper arms. I have not taken them off yet to see what that would involve but mine need replacement. They may be a matched set and I will have to check that out for you if you think you can do them.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330

wayne #17075

If you could email me a pix, I may have a set. I got a few boxes of parts from the mid '30s as well as V-16 parts.
wayne

autoluke

Quote from: Wayne #17057 on July 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM
I'll be sending wax copies to the foundry soon. If you have anything that needs replacing (especially between 1928 and 1933) contact me before the end of the month. I can copy most parts even if broken. I use the "lost wax" method and make molds, then wax copies to be cast in bronze and some in stainless Steel. Call me with any questions at 413-549-0550 or email me at yachtflame@yahoo.com.

Wayne:

Would it be both possible and practical to cast a 1941 horn ring  ?

Phil 
Phil Lukens

wayne #17075

If you email me a pix or two  to  yachtflame@yahoo.com  I could let you know.
Wayne