News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB - 36 75 Series parts

Started by 36caddy, October 28, 2009, 06:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

36caddy

Hi Caddy world,

Wanted to Buy (WTB) the following parts for a 1936 75 Series Fleetwood Imperial Sedan;

wheel rim (one only)

hub caps (one or more)

lock assemblies for fender mounted spare wheels (pair)

Side mount cover armature assemblies with with wing nut - the assemblies that hold the covers on (pair)

grille badge

I am in Australia

Cheers
Beege

BJ

Gene Calman

Hi.  When you say armature I presume you are talking about the parallelogram shaped casting and the tee nuts which hold the other part on the upright staff.  I was missing these on my 36 7029 conv sed and made them up  by borrowing the two parts from another collector and haviing them cast up.  the bracket in alum and the nuts in brass.  The bracket can be painted and the nut chromed. I will be in Aus from Feb 19 toMar 10, where are you located?