News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Wire Wheels

Started by cadillacguy03, October 06, 2011, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacguy03

please oh please oh please. I am trying to find a set of the 70 spoke optional wire wheels with burgandy/redish center caps with the cadillac crest on them for my 1990 Cadillac Brougham. If anyone has any for sale or know where any are for sale please let me know i have been looking for a very long time. Please contact me Eric at 814 504 1205 Thank you all for your time

Doc Sab

As a maker of hand made wire wheels.... you will have to locate  what you are looking for in Cadillac grave yards. Then restore them. Good Luck.
Chris

cadillacguy03

Any leads you can put me in touch with or direct me towards for a cadillac grave yard?

Dave Shepherd

Try the many yard listed in Hemmigs News.

RobW

Try here...http://www.hobbycar.com/.
they used to list them for 77 & up RWD . They were around $1100 for a set including lugs and caps. They were an import from China but said to be a good quality.
Rob Wirsing

Dan LeBlanc

Just got my new Kanter catalogue this week and they're in there for $1195/set.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Series75

Please give me a call, I have a nice set of these wire wheels in my garage mounted on the correct 235 75 15 white walls.   But I won't separate them from the tires.   Lets talk, Tom 201-314-5300  Thannks

cadillacguy03

Rob, hobby car has been out of stock on these wheels for over two years now when you look on their website  they are not even on there anymore...

cadillacguy03

Dave, hey thanks for that insight ill grab a hemmings book tomorrow.

Dan does that kanter have a website if so could you text me the info please

Tom i will definitely call you tomorrow

cadillacguy03

Dan, hey i found kanter online, the wheels in there are the older 50's style wire wheels mine are a little different than that they are 70spoke wire wheels

Dan LeBlanc

They have both.  Attached is the catalog page with the 70 spoke wheel used up until 1996.
Dan LeBlanc

cadillacguy03

Dan, thank you for theinfo i could not find them on the website last night i will double check again or just see howi can geta catalog for myself

Dan LeBlanc

There's an option on the website to browse the catalog online or you can request one be mailed to you.
Dan LeBlanc

cadillacguy03

Got a catalog on its way to me thank you for the help i appreciate it

Series75

Eric,
In case you didn't get these.....Tom Pirog  CLC # 6866    973-216-3461