News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1941 CADILLAC HEATER'S WIRING

Started by 41caddy, January 29, 2012, 05:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41caddy

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO WIRE THE HEATER'S ON 1941 SERIES 61.THE CAR HAS A HEATER ON THE FIRE WALL ALSO TWO HEATERS UNDER THE FRONT SEAT.THER ARE TWO WIRES FROM THE FIRE WALL CONTROL THAT I DON'T KNOW WERE THAY GO. NEED HELP THANKS MIKE.....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIRE CAR? IT'S THE TWO WIRES OFF THE CLIMET CONTROL. THANKS.

Warren Rauch #4286

I'm having a hard time figuring out your problem. Is the heater on the dash an add on after market,or is it the defroster unit?  Is the climate control you refer to the heater/defroster  switch? It is easier to show  the wiring from a picture. Do you have the early type switch with 2 lights or the later with only one? I can send you a picture  by snail mail if you email me an address.Warren

41caddy

IT,S TWO WIRES COMEING OFF THE CLIMATE CONTROL ON THE FIRE WALL INSIDE THE CAR (6109). I  HAVE THE HEATER/ DEFROSTER SWITCH WITH ONE LIGHT.THE BOOK I HAVE HAVE DOES NOT SO HEATER WIRING. E MAIL ..BOILERMANMIKE@COMCAST.NET