News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

VOLTAGE REGULATOR

Started by Chasmann, April 02, 2012, 03:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasmann

LOOKING TO BUY  USED VOLTAGE REGULATOR 49 SERIES 62 4 DR THANKS CHARLIE MURRAY
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

gene harl

I have a rebuild generator and as removed regulator from my 51.. would like to sell as a pair.. $50. plus shipping...  rgeneharlemail addresses not permitted....    Gene Harl   CLC22406

Jay Friedman

Do you want a Delco Remy voltage regulator or would an after market regulator be acceptable?
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Chasmann

I first want to start by saying thanks for the replies.I shouldn't have said wanted to buy because I was just checking for availability in case I dont get mine working right.I normally would just buy a new one but not sure if I am converting to an alternator.I think it might have fixed the problem but if not I will definitely get back to one of the respondants.thanks again CHARLIE MURRAY
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN