News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

WTB: 1961 or 1962 Cadillac Convertible Driver

Started by mattcohron, June 19, 2012, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattcohron

I am located in Indianapolis, IN and am interested in buying a nice 1961 or 1962 cadillac eldorado convertible driver.  I would like a nice driver but not something that is a non driver and just show car.  I am looking in 25k to 35k price range.  Please let me know of you have anything available.

Mattcohron@yahoo.com
317-408-0958

Nicholas Y

Are you intersted in a series 62 convertible?

I have a champaign one with white interior.  New top, runs and drives and I put a dual master cylinder on it. lots of other new mechanical parts.  Paint is not perfect and neither is the chrome, but its a good driver that you wont be mad if it rains on you.
This is the only picture I have right now, but if you are interested I will pull the car out for a better photo shoot!  Located in chicago and I have a friend who transports all of my cars.

cad390@yahoo.com

Thanks!

N. Yassan
CLC #22272

Cadcliff

I have a 61 Eldorado with factory AC and Bucket seats. Probably out of your price range though. Has very nice dry desert chrome, White paint is about 3 years old. Engine, trans, tires, brakes, etc...were done. The car needs some assembly and a full interior.
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible

William Aprile

hello is the green 62 a conertable and is it for sale looks like the one i had let me know thanks bill matchboxb@aol.com

Nicholas Y

The green 62 is a sedan deville with 28,000 original miles.
N. Yassan
CLC #22272