News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

wtb 1957 series 62 convertible or 2 door hardtop

Started by 57 caddyseeker, April 09, 2013, 09:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

57 caddyseeker

I am interested in purchasing a 1957 Series 62 convertible or Coupe De Ville hardtop in number 2 or better condition.

fatman23

HAVE A  BEAUTIFUL RESTORED 57 COUPE PEARL WHITE WITH RED LEATHER,BIG WHITE WALL TIRES WITH SPOKE WHEELS FRESH OUT OF OUR COLLECTION..$32K

fatman23

we have a 57 caddy series 62 convertible its red! the only problem this has is it has chips in the paint and some scratches! we were going to give it a beautiful paint job but desided to sell her! nice car!! $40k takes it!! runs and looks great! drive it the way it is or slap a new paint job on her!!

fatman23

please call me might be easier 708-932-9696 chris
or send me a email where i can send pictures??
also i am a collector and know many people!!! so this car might be what you mare looking for!