News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

53 eldorado conv.

Started by Larry Cerciello, March 17, 2013, 01:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Cerciello

Just about finished with this 53. I need heater hose routing information and / or pictures will help. I seem to have all the manuals ect. but all are very unclear.

Quentin Hall

G'day Larry, How about a pic and also is it on the survivors list? What is the body FW nos? What combo?  Heater hose routing is the same on standard cars. I'll see if I can find a diagram somewhere. You got any left over bits? Regards. Q       admin@53eldorado.com
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Dave Ventresca

Larry, the heater system is identical to other 53 series cars. except limo of course. the only difference is the Eldo has a different shaped plenum for the defroster ducts due to the modified cowl. make sure you rebuild/check the 2 heater cores for leaks. As with Q, I can assist with routing, where are you located?  Dave

Eagle Beach

Did you buy a pre made upholstery kit for your convertible? i was wondering where to get them?

Larry Cerciello

No, Starting the interior now.

Eagle Beach

Larry, you buy your upholstery from Jenkins ?