News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Free parts - 1939 LaSalle 50

Started by Peter Gariepy 26457, July 01, 2013, 12:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Gariepy 26457

1939 LaSalle 50.  Restored in mid '80s, won Hershey 1st Sr.  Since on the road.  In 2004 it was dismantled for second restoration.
As pictured, soon on the road.  There are many excess parts, some new, that are offered to any member who wishes to collect
them.  No charge.  They are at my barn.

John Rolls
4 Frog Rock Rd.
Armonk, NY 10504
914 552 2102
jrolls@jrolls.com

POSTED BY MODERATOR. DO NOT SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE. CONTACT JOHN DIRECTLY.

Ken Perry

That is very nice of you to offer your extra parts to a member of the club.One more reason to be proud to be a member of the CLC.         Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

okccadman

If I were closer I would jump on that for my 40 Series 50 Convertible sedan!
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

C.R. Patton II

Hello Peter

I am very grateful to you for this post. I am EXTREMELY gratified for the generosity extended by John. These parts are scarce. I hope a needy CLC member is the recipient.

I look forward to meeting John and viewing his LaSalle at our Grand National this month.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Big Fins

Art. I would read the title post if I were you.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue Fire Mist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Mgutierres

Hi Peter,
I'm looking at your add for the parts for the 39 - 50 Lasalle and I would love to take them of your hands if they are still available. I'm also restoring a 39 501. Give me a call if you still have any parts. Thanks. 

(510) 715-7123

gary griffin

Peter,

You are an inspiration to those of us who love the hobby.  I have always tried to give my time to help others but have not thought of giving my spare parts. I will be mindful of your generosity when I clean up my mess of assorted parts from assorted past projects. 

If you lived closer I would love to prowl through them and see if there was anything I needed, and then I would make an appropriate donation to the heritage fund to show my appreciation.

Gary Griffin

Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver