News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1964 Cadillac convertible for sale-Former show car now fire damaged!

Started by adamross92264@yahoo.com, September 05, 2014, 11:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamross92264@yahoo.com

I am offering for sale my own personal 1964 Cadillac convertible.  This former show car burned while I was driving to California from my home in Ohio.  This car is either repairable or would make a wonderful source of a parts.  All the chrome was re-plated.  Engine and ancillaries were rebuilt.  And the best part's perfect rust free body and frame.  I chose this car after looking at 20 different cars offered me.  When I bought this car it still had the factory marks on the undercarriage.  It was a honest 67,000 mile car.

I've moved to Southern California and no longer have my garage to restore this car.  Please call me directly at 216-470-2146 or email me at <adamross92264@yahoo.com> and I will send detailed photos.  Thank, Adam