News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

For Sale: 1954 Cadillac 62 Convertible with Derham Modification

Started by amy, October 08, 2015, 10:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy

Thank you to all the club members who have taught me about this car.  I work for a hospital and this car was donated by a grateful patient.  We are looking to find it a new home with someone who will treasure it as much as the original owner.

1954 Cadillac 62 convertible featured with Derham customization--split electric front seats with right seat folding into a pseudo bed into rear resulting in modification to back seat. Derham customized continental with radial tire. Original 331 CID, 230 HP V-8 is properly tuned and has the sound of a new 1954 Cadillac motor. The paint is OEM luster with no marks or blemishes. All chrome, bumpers, grill and trim in original as new condition. The tan canvas power soft top accents the exterior and is in superior condition. Five (5) matching as new Remington Wide White Wall bias ply tires of the era (8.20 x 15) are mounted to deluxe Kelsey-Hayes polished chrome wire wheels. Interior features cream leather, bench seats in front and rear with matching door panels. Power windows, front seat and power antenna operate as new. All gages are operative as well as the original radio and additional FM stereo secretly stored. Rebuilt carburetor and replaced brakes, shocks and water pump over the years. This car is a must see, restored beauty!  Please view full ad on Hemmings for pictures http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/cadillac/62/1765478.html.  $92,500 or OBO.

Amy Werner