News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1979 Coupe DeVille 36k Aqua- eBay

Started by jaiello21, September 28, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaiello21

For anyone interested in a low mileage 1979 CdV in good condition I stumbled upon this car on eBay, with no reserve. No relation to seller just a fellow collector putting this out there.. Looks quite nice and I spoke with the seller briefly about it. Car came from estate, and has plenty of documentation to verify mileage, condition, etc. Bumper fillers and headliner are new as well as a new air compressor (system is R-12) and new exhaust . Looks to be a well kept original car in a very nice color combo. Only apparent flaw is a small snag on drivers seat and some carpet staining which I am sure could be addressed. Again, this is not my car and I am not attached to seller in any way, enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-DeVille-Coupe-DeVille-/191981548643?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2cb2fdf463:g:bVAAAOSwOyJX6t3B&item=191981548643
"Cadillac- A New Measure of Automotive Supremacy"

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Appears to be decent overall but a bit crusty underhood. My gravest concern is the missing shoulder belts.  :o
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute