News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

1991 Brougham $3500

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, February 23, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/d/1991-cadillac-brougham/6501742749.html

No $$$ interest. thought awhile before posting. Use great care, as this car as shown has wires and Vogue tires. Only posted because it doesn't have a fancy garage showing. (Just folks.) It is a pretty thang. (I ran across the black one I posted a couple months ago the other day. I forget where it's "from" now.) Still $1200 or so...
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

BJM

Nice car, I love that color BUT the ad leaves so much to be desired, and it's a nice weather photo. 

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I took another look at the pictures and still can't make up my mind whether this is "too good to be true" or not. He doesn't make any outlandish claims, calls the condition "good", not "excellent." The mileage is high enough that it might just be a time warp car that has been well taken care of. May be worth a phone call in this gap in bad weather. And the visors over the side windows are the kind of aftermarket accessory that a car used for "cruise nights" might have installed by a proud owner. Ditto the wires and Vogues.

Ask for a video of the car being backed out of the driveway or something like that. Or current photos. Just don't give them any of your info. Best of luck.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville