News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Wanted: 1937 Cadillac Side Mount Cover 1ea (drivers side)

Started by 39dukester, March 22, 2019, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39dukester

Hello, looking for a 1937 Cadillac sidemount cover, I need the drivers (left) side.  However, I may be able to convert a right side if I have to.

Not sure what other years might work, maybe 1936, etc. Lasalle may also work.

See attached pictures of the one I do have (passenger right side).

Please contact me via email or phone.

Ship to city is Sacramento, CA 95835

anthony_montano@hotmail.com
(916) 826-7952 cell

tozerco

Anthony,

These appear from time-to-time but you (and anyone who might have them) will need to know:

1.    What series car are they for? The larger series (I know for sure about the 75 series) are a different size to the 60 series because they had to accommodate bigger wheels and tyres;

2.    These were a one-year only item and neither the 1936 or 1938 covers are correct for 1937.

Good luck anyway.
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

39dukester

Thanks John for the info.  I have six Bf Goodrich 700-16 tires which I plan to use, so the smaller 60 series covers may work.  I think the 75 series had bigger tires than 700-16, so we'll see if I get any replies.  Or I will just be patient, as you said they do pop up from time to time.

Anthony