News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1978 Eldorado $20,000 23,000 original miles

Started by Bryan J Moran, March 10, 2022, 10:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1425473037906588/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A645db11e-21ba-44f2-8bf6-2ead7e43bde5

I like the colors. 

About This Vehicle
Driven 23,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Tan ยท Interior color: Tan
Fuel type: Gasoline
2 owners
This vehicle is paid off
Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description
Family owned since new. Unrestored original condition. Newer Michelin tires, belts, hoses, etc. Road worthy, runs great. $25,000 o.b.o. - Facebook won't let me list it for this price. It is on the high side and this is the nicest original you'll find.

CLC 35000

Bryan J Moran

I did message the seller, which I usually do not bother to do - and stated in my opinion, these low mileage 70's Cadillacs sell - on average - in the $12,000 to $16,000 range AND it takes awhile to find those buyers. 

I want to say that when I provide this advice, I get a ton of vitriol, but about half the time I get a thanks, and they ask for more details.   
CLC 35000