News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1958 series 62 coupe lower seat trim/scuff plates

Started by fishnjim, March 10, 2022, 02:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishnjim

I didn't even know it had one. 
There's a trim piece that fits in the seat bottom on both sides.   The CDV version has a light in the end, the stock one I'm after has a round cut out there.   It's a painted piece according to the part list.   P/N 4725790 & 4735798 for left and right.  Shows as 34.8530 on the diagram below.
Looking for the pair.
Could also use a good used set of scuff plates - no cracks or holes, but wear is ok.  I can get repro if I have to, but they're priced out.

NO LONGER NEEDED.   Found set and repro scuffs.

M. Bankes

Hi,
I have some of these, but I'm a bit confused just which one you want. I've seen them painted, and I think I have a pair of the painted ones, but I don't think I've seen the painted ones that have the round hole cut out for the light. The chrome ones on the Deville's always have the round cut out of the light,
Thanks
Michael