News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1938 LaSalle Pictures needed.

Started by DAVID E, May 08, 2023, 07:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAVID E

I need pictures of the right side of the battery box for a 1938 LaSalle, as My box only has two sides left on this unit.

I need pictures on the right-side splash panel under the engine. I have the center splash cover and the Left side Splash cover.
So can make some replacement parts Thank You

Tom Beaver

It is not exactly clear to me what you want pictures of.  Do you want pictures of the splash panel that surrounds the battery box?  A picture or two of what you are working on might help.

Tom Beaver

Warren Rauch #4286

Take a look at Figure#21 in the shop Supplement for 1938. It shows what a 1938 battery box should look like.The parts book (1942) says only 1938 series 50,60 and 65 with 160 wheelbase are the same. It must have been only sold as a unit,so no illustration was included of its parts.
Warren

DAVID E

Warren Rauch #4286

There is another picture ,from the rear in the Serviceman 1937 page 40 ( into of 1938 Models). The parts book (1942) also lists a battery box cover group 10.0127 part#3503672. I am going to start a new topic on covers.

Warren