News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club July 2024 Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, June 26, 2024, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:) From Under the Shade Tree of The North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club 8)

A very happy 4th of July. We Americans love our Independence and Freedom.

In the July 2024 issue of the Standard of The World newsletter:

Page 1. On the cover we cover the CLC Grand National.  It was a really exciting time. 

Page 2. NTXCLC First Saturday Breakfast.  This is both a social get together, business meeting, and car show.

Page 3. NTX members at the Grand National.

Page 4. Some of the multitude activities at the Grand National.

Page 5. The big car show and the main event of the Grand National – judging of the cars. Check the August Self Starter for pictures of all of the cars and the winner's listing.

Page 6.  Classifieds. And some chrome wheels for sale.  (They are Brand new.)

Page 7.  Activities Calendar, more of our advertisers, and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also, our officers and directors, and Sunshine Report.

Pages 8-10.  Alex Beloff III's Article on "The Enduring Cadillac"

Page 11.  Ads, Advertising Rates, Classifieds, our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Membership Report. 

Page 12. Parting Thoughts – One of the covered bridges near Gettysburg, seen on the road trip at the start of the GN.  There were four different nones to view.

Note: As I get car show and other information during the week, I will forward it in an email to NTX members.

Anyone want to caravan to Kansas for the 2024 CLC Driving Tour?
Richard 817-472-4260

Happy Trails.

Bill "Lifer" Levy
North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club
President, Newsletter Editor, Pate Swap Meet Director, member of the CLC Board of Directors.

July 2024.pdf

B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG