News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Convertible may be of interest

Started by James Landi, August 08, 2024, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

Big Fins

Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue Fire Mist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

James Landi

Quote from: Big Fins on August 08, 2024, 08:01:10 AMWrong forum, James. :P

Thanks John... I did set it up accurately for "Cars for Sale, non-commercial" as a "new topic," but the ghost in the machine decided to place my contribution in "General Discussion."  This being the second time this has happened. James

Big Fins

No argument from me. When it comes to these idiot boxes, they all manage to make an idiot out of me. I know just enough to screw everything up!
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue Fire Mist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Stefan Bartelski (CLC Webmaster)

Quote from: James Landi on August 08, 2024, 03:03:28 PMThanks John... I did set it up accurately for "Cars for Sale, non-commercial" as a "new topic," but the ghost in the machine decided to place my contribution in "General Discussion."  This being the second time this has happened. James
James, I moved your post to the correct forums. Were you in the Cars for Sale forum, or did you select New Topic at the main page? If the latter, you have to select the forum that you need at the top of the form. If you are already in the Cars for Sale forum, New Topic should automatically be assigned to that forum. I tried myself and it did work that way.

Stefan
Stefan Bartelski

webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
470-253-4725

Big Fins

But, James knows I'm just having a little fun with him.

If a car board gets that serious, I'm clicking the 'close' button.
Current:

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

James Landi

John, Stefan thank you---  I'm just another ancient BOOMER, who's likely somewhat disoriented when it comes to details ... enjoy the FORUM everyday, and glad to be (virtually) among folks who appreciate and preserve Cadillacs and LaSalles.  Gratefully,
James

70DeVille

James, Thanks for the kind words on my '79 Colonial Yellow Coupe. As for the '96 Eldo Coach Builders Conversion, I owned the almost identical car except mine was a '97, same color, light beige leather. I thought the car looked fantastic. The quality of the rebuild was less than admirable, lots of rattling and the fit and finish of the top mechanism left a lot to be desired. You could also hide a semi in the blind spots. Still beautiful.
Michael