News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1985 ElDorado with 68,000!!

Started by Mowerhoarder, August 24, 2024, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mowerhoarder

Up for your viewing (or buying) pleasure is this absolutely gorgeous 1985 Cadillac ElDorado. It has 68,000 original miles and runs and drives like a Swiss watch. So now for the pros and cons. The good: New radiator, Converted to r134 already, Runs absolutely amazing, Zero dents, scratches, scrapes, or hazing anywhere on the car, Absolutely no rust or rot anywhere on the car, Newer tires. And now the bad: Bumper fillers are gone (as all 80s gm cars are), Headliner is sagging and held up with pins, A/C doesn't work (presumably a fuse as the in car display works but no clutch/ blower motor), Brakes need attention (soft lines, pads & rotors and maybe wheel cylinders) but it did drive from Columbus to Dayton and back a handful of times with no issues, And it needs a battery. The car does run and drive pretty much perfectly (except for the brakes) and it stops well enough to drive it around. It drove from Columbus, OH to Dayton, OH 4-5 times with no issues (roughly 3 hour round trip). The interior is absolutely flawless with the exception of the headliner which is still present but held up with pins. The pictures should pretty much tell the rest of the story but if you have any questions, shoot me a message! The current price is $5500 but I'm more than willing to accept offers as I need the car gone asap! Car is located in Columbus Ohio

Mowerhoarder

Mowerhoarder

James Landi

Perhaps a CLC member with some good tools and patience buys your car...  (if I were younger...!~) Owned 5 of these 4100 powered cars ... the 85's had several important mechanical upgrades, and if driven lovingly do last. The body style is so attractive.   

Mowerhoarder

I sure hope so! It really doesn't need much work and ALL of the computer-y stuff works perfectly. It was owned by a little old lady (no joke) and her son sold it.