News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1949 Convertible $20,000

Started by Bryan J Moran, Yesterday at 12:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1300883054615137

FOR SALE!! 1949 Cadillac Series 62 convertible recently pulled from a Kansas pole barn where it has resided since the late '60s.  It was stored in the same pole barn from 1969 until Oct. of 2023.
Odometer reads 69,408 which may very well be correct.

I have a clear Kansas title. Car needs to be restored but it is extremely solid with NO RUST HOLES ANYWHERE.  FLOORS PANS AND TRUNK FLOOR ARE PERFECT.  It has its original 331 V8, but the heads, intake, carb., have been in the trunk since the late '60s. 

Everything is there.  It even has its original early G.E.(center mark) head lights.  As with all '49 Cadillac convertibles, it has an automatic transmission, hydraulic windows, hydraulic seat, and hydraulic top.  Included with the car is an additional, very nice, L/F fender stone shield and an extremely nice cloisonne hood crest(the original has slight damage) which I have sourced. 

Best to call or text me on my cell phone, as I don't have Facebook on my cell phone.  This is not a fire sale and I am not overly motivated to sell it.  I would consider a trade for a '59/'60 Cadillac flat top sedan, '59/'60 Buick Electra 225 flat top sedan, or a '60 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S.  Contact Kurt at 402.670.65three9.
CLC 35000

James Landi

An interesting "find," and likely well worth a restoration, but the price!, the price!, the price!. Begs the question (for me)... at what price would I, as a younger man, take the plunge, knowing that it needs everything. 

Big Fins

Prime candidate for a resto-mod.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue Fire Mist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille