News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

57 Cadillac Biarritz Front Seat Power Seat Frame

Started by Dreamcar, October 01, 2024, 07:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamcar

Having purchased a 57 Biarritz, the power seat mechanism is inoperable. My mechanic says that I need an operational Frame with all gears, drives, and motors. If anyone has such equipment available or knows how to rehabilitate the one from my car, I would be grateful for information to address this issue. I would like to be notified at gjphil22@icloud.com as well as on the Forum. New to the Forum, I ask that notification be in both formats, or by telephone 949-422-7367.

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Gerald,

Seeing as you posted your email address, and phone number, be aware that you will be immediately subjected to possible attacks from Spammers and others trying to get money from you.

The best way for Members to correspond with you directly would be via the Personal Message system (PM) that is only available to Registered Financial Members of the CLC.   If anyone gets through that way, we can ban them, but not via your personal email address.

We discourage the posting of personal email and phone numbers in Posts for this reason.   Others have been caught, and lost money and parts over the years.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon