News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Psychobilly Cadillac

Started by Betty Davis, January 10, 2005, 10:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Davis

I am trying to find out if anyone ever built a customized Cadillac to fit the description of the one in the Johnny Cash song,
One piece at a time" released in 1976. I think it was called a "Psychobilly Cadillac." If one was built, are there any photos available?

Johnny

Years ago in our region, we had a member that was a little short on funds, so he made a combination 51-53 Cadillac to ride around in.

Eric Maypother CLC #15104

Steve Crum 20999

I saw this car in the video Johnny Cash made for this song several years after the song was a hit. And long before CMT and MTV. He and June Carter Cash were in it.

JIM CLC # 15000

01-11-05
The car in the link is not the one I saw at the "Johnny Cash" museum, in Nashville, TN ( Hendersonville). As I remumber, it was a SDV
Good Luck, Jim

JIM CLC # 15000

01-11-05
The car in the link is not the one I saw at the "Johnny Cash" museum, in Nashville, TN ( Hendersonville). As I remunber, it was a SDV
Good Luck, Jim

Betty Davis

Thanks to everyone who replyed to my Psychobilly Cadillac message. I printed out the pictures and plan to go to the museum. I didnt know they had one.