News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

May SS has arrived in Tasmania.

Started by Bruce Reynolds # 18992, May 23, 2005, 11:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday all,

Just a note to advise all foriegners to be aware that the Self Starter is about to arrive in your letter boxes as my May issue arrived today.

So, seeing as I am probably the furthest away, on the opposite of the globe, and have got mine, then everyone else should have theirs soon.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

JIM CLC # 15000

05-23-05
Bruce, the only reason you got yours so quickly is because the postal service have so-many ex-plumbers and they are still working under the assumption that "gray-water-flows-down-hill and pay-day is on Friday".
Just so you will feel better, it hasnt been too long since I received my May issue.
Good Luck, Jim

Ian Robertson # 20080

Got mine today - yipeee! Seems that Tasmania has priority over the rest of the country.  No worries - as long as the SS gets here thats all I care about.

Regards,  Ian.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Ian,

What do you expect to Gods Country, second class mail.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

peter waite

hello all, looks like as a trade off, for receiving the s.s. a week early,we are missing a page.The page belonging to MR BENTWRENCH,paging MR BENTWRENCH WHERE ARE YOU.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Peter,

Maybe Walt Brewer and Bob Morrow had a falling out, of the ring, and "Walts Workbench" has taken over the spot?

Or, could it be that "Mr. Bentwrench" has been censored severely for his irreverend caustic remarks?

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Tim Coy #11513

Hello Peter and any others with missing pages in the May issue,

Please e-mail Mike and Nancy Book at CLCOffice@cadillaclasalleclub.org to request a replacement copy. There were some copies of the May issue not bound correctly at the printer.

As for Mr. Bentwrench, please read Bill Edmunds Presidents Message in the June issue (it will also be posted online around the first of the month).

Mike #19861

Got mine today. Its missing the Mr. Bentwrench page too, but all the page numbers run cosecutively. Hows that?

Mike