News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

odd ball 59/60 caddy bidding

Started by Mark Elias, August 27, 2005, 04:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise 20352

I dont even watch the news anymore, unless Tony has turned it on, or there is a significant event.  Local news, not for any reason.  I remember when our local news did a story about R134 refrigerant that was pure government propaganda...the stuff that we accuse other countries governments of doing.

Maybe scientific thinking has to be taught.  How many people would think to say, "What people said this", "To whom were they speaking, and "In what context did they say it"?  I had to learn that in college, and will never know if age or common sense would have taught it to me anyway.

-densie

Andrew 10642

I occasional shoot an email to a ebay seller correcting a factual error if it appears it was an honest mist, just stating "Not interested in bidding, but FYI,  your widget is actually a . . . .  Good luck with your sale"

Probably done this 5-8 times, never been told to *****off.  Most people are making an honest mistake.